go here THE 2ND GRADE DANCE / MUSIC PERFORMANCE of The Straight Line Wonder by Mem Fox is Wednesday, March 14th!!
-Kline & Orth performance is at 5:30 pm (students need to report to classrooms by 5:15 pm)
-Goodwin & Euser performance is at 6:30 pm (students need to report to classrooms by 6:15 pm)
go site CALLING ALL 3RD, 4TH AND 5TH GRADE PARENTS
The First Tee Golf program from City Park Golf will come teach golf skills to the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students during their PE classes. The golf unit will be from April 20 to May 7. Each student will receive three PE classes worth of golf lessons. In order to fund grants that pay for this program, the First Tee program needs permission slips from the parents. This is just to prove to their First Tee Home Office that they are working with real kids at real schools. The students’ personal data will not be shared and they will never contact the families. They have a DPS Partnership Agreement allowing them to receive this information and the information they receive is confidential. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Horeis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erica at email@example.com.
Here is an online registration. You do not need to login, but just fill it out.
Last call for Box Tops in 2018! Please have your Box Tops turned in to the school office by March 15. Polish off those Cheerios and Lucky Charms now so the school can make some money! Thank you!
PLEASE REFER TO THE COMMUNITY BOARD (ACROSS THE HALL FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE), TO GET THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION REGARDING EVENTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, CAMPS / ENRICHMENTS FOR STUDENTS, COMMUNITY MEETINGS, ETC.
- Finding HOPE Gala: Benefitting HopeKids Colorado – Monday, March 12, 2018 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Mike Ward Maserati.
- CampChamp: CampChamp (Owner / Founder is a Park Hill family) is a Denver based startup that makes finding and registering for summer camp easier for parents. CampChamp currently has over 8,600 camp sessions that you can search and filter based on the criteria that are important to you (e.g. age, date, location, activity). It is Expedia for summer camp!
- Eurekus at the Denver Botanic Gardens: Mix, mingle, explore and create during exciting Maker Events at locations nation-wide. Our Adult & Family workshops are great fun for friends, date-nights, colleagues, singles, retirees, parents & kids. There are also exciting experiences for teachers wanting training on our projects and team building for organizations. http://www.eurekus.org/eurekus-maker-events/
- AVID CELEBRATION DAY @ COLORADO RAPIDS vs ORLANDO CITY CR_2018_Rapids_GroupNight_AVID
- Soccer Electric Summer Camps: You can register now at: http:/www.soccerelectric.com
CAMP 1 / 5TH ANNUAL SUMMER SOCCER AND A MOVIE CAMP – June 11 – 15 @ Denver East High School and Sie Film Center
CAMP 2 / 2ND ANNUAL “CAMPLIFY” – June 18 – 22 @ McAuliffe International School / Smiley Campus
- 44th Annual Denver March Pow*Wow – March 23, 24, 25, 2018
Join Thomasina Rose Goodeagle, 2017 Denver March Powwow Princess for a special powwow weekend!
DISCOVERY LINK REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR COMING SOON
Per the Discovery Link website, registration for 2018-2019 before and after school programs at all Discovery Link sites will occur:
- April 16th-27th for all returning students, their siblings and previously waitlisted families
- May 7th-11th for all new families
March 11: Daylight Saving Time – Turn clocks AHEAD one hour
March 12: PTSA Book Giveaway
March 13: 9:15 am – 1:30 pm – Fourth Grade (Ms. G. and Ms. Strumor) to South Platte Park
March 13: 5th Grade to Clyfford Still Museum (Ash – 9:30 am – 11:00 am, Mills – 11:30 am – 1:00 pm)
March 14: Second Grade Music / Dance Performance
March 15: 5th Grade to Clyfford Still Museum (Cowen – 9:30 am – 11:00 am, Shockley – 11:30 am – 1:00 pm)
March 15: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm – 5th Grade Mills to American Museum of Art
March 16: NO ECE CLASSES – Professional Day for ECE Staff
March 19 – 22: CMAS / PARCC Language Arts (ELA) Testing for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade
March 21: 9:15 am – 1:30 pm – Fourth Grade (Ms. Seward and Mr. Corcoran) to South Platte Park
March 22: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm – MI to Access Gallery
March 22: 10:00 am – 11:45 am – Kindergarten and First Grade Opera Field Trip to Montview
March 26 – 30: NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS – Spring Break
April 2: NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS – Planning / Assessment Day
April 3: STUDENTS RETURN TO SCHOOL
April 3: 9:15 am – 12:30 pm – 5th Grade to Water Treatment Plant
April 4: 9:15 am – 12:30 pm – 5th Grade to Water Treatment Plant
April 9: ECE to Park Hill Library
April 10 – 12: CMAS / PARCC Math Testing for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade
April 13: Second Grade (Ms. Euser and Ms. Kline) to Denver Art Museum
April 17 – 19: CMAS / PARCC Social Studies / Science Testing for 4th and 5th
April 18: 4th Grade Music Concert
April 19: Kindergarten (Ms. Neale) to Denver Art Museum
April 19: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – PTSA Meeting in Library
April 27: April 13: Second Grade (Ms. Goodwin and Ms. Orth) to Denver Art Museum
April 27: Shakespeare Festival
Park Hill School Office Staff
Office Hours 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Main School Phone and attendance line – 720-424-4910, or download the Park Hill Elementary mobile app. and report your absence there.
Apple App Store