- The Dance enrichment class for the fall, 2018, has been cancelled due to low interest
Park Hill Elementary believes education doesn’t stop when the bell rings. Therefore, we partner with both internal and external education groups to provide enrichment programs after school. Please see the links below for additional information and registration forms.
Registration will begin Friday, September 7th at 8:00am. Any registration received before September 7th will be refused. In order to enroll your child(ren), please follow the directions specified below each individual Enrichment class description. Register/pay online (if online registration is provided by vendor), or send in your registration form and payment to the vendor(s) no later than Monday, September 17th.
*Please note: space is limited (all classes are first come, first served).
- You, as parents, will register with and pay each Enrichment Program Provider directly.This means, you will NOT turn in your registration forms or payment to the school office.
- In order to register your student with each Enrichment Vendor, you will be provided with at least one of the following options:
- Register/Pay online at a designated secure website provided by the Enrichment Vendor.
- Email or mail a registration form to a designated contact along with payment for the program.
- Call a designated Enrichment Program contact to register and make payment.
- The Enrichment Provider will email or call you directly to confirm your student’s enrollment in the specific Enrichment Program.
- Complete and turn in the Release of Liability and Emergency Form to the school office no later than Friday, September 21st.
- Enrichment Classes begin the week of September 24th and will end the week of December 3rd.
- Park Hill Elementary will continue to accept scholarship requests in the front office until Friday, September 14th. Please limit your request to one per child.
Please review the 2018 Fall Enrichment Registration packet link below.
Before registering, please check the Park Hill School 2018 Fall registration packet link for any updates and/or corrections. Also, the attached registration packet is a PDF file, so in order to register, please copy and paste or retype each vendor registration link in your browser.
Contact Doug Aylesworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 720-424-4910.