Enrichment updates as of January 22, 2018:
Due to low enrollment, the following classes have been cancelled:
- Fashion Meets Arts-Combo
- Bluff Lake
Pathway to Biliteracy: Spanish Book Club
Grades: 2nd-5th (1st graders with basic reading ability can join)
Enrollment Max and Minimum: Minimum 8 and Maximum 14
Park Hill Elementary believes education doesn’t stop when the bell rings. Therefore, we partner with both internal and external education groups to provide enrichment programs after school. Please see the links below for additional information and registration forms.
Registration will begin Friday, January 19th, at 3:00pm. Any registration received before January 19th will be refused. In order to enroll your child(ren), please follow the directions specified below each individual Enrichment class description. Register/pay online (if online registration is provided by vendor), or send in your registration form and payment to the vendor(s) no later than Tuesday, January 30th.
*Please note: space is limited (all classes are first come, first served).
- You, as parents, will register with and pay each Enrichment Program Provider directly. This means, you will NOT turn in your registration forms to the school office, unless specified.
- In order to register your student with each Enrichment Vendor, you will be provided with one of the following options:
- Register/Pay online at a designated secure website provided by the Enrichment Vendor.
- Email or mail a registration form to a designated contact along with payment for the program.
- Call a designated Enrichment Program contact to register and make payment.
- The Enrichment Provider will email or call you directly to confirm your student’s enrollment in the specific Enrichment Program.
- Complete and turn in the Release of Liability and Emergency Form to the school office no later than Wednesday, January 31st.
- Enrichment Classes begin the week of February 5th and will end the week of April 30th. Outdoor Enrichment Classes begin the week of March 5th and will end the week of April 30th. (please see class details for specific dates).
- Park Hill Elementary will continue to accept scholarship requests in the front office until Thursday, January 25th. Please limit your request to one per child.
Please review the below 2018 Fall Enrichment Registration packet below.
Before registering, please check the Park Hill School 2018 Winter/Spring registration packet link for any updates and/or corrections. Also, the attached registration packet is a PDF file, so in order to register, please copy and paste or retype each vendor’s registration link in your browser.
Contact Veronica Ware at Veronica_Ware@dpsk12.org, or call the school office at 720-424-4910.